Training and Competency Coach - Cromer, Norwich - £35,000
* Ensure that customers are treated fairly and that documentation meets FCA requirements and ensures a positive customer culture
* Provide feedback to other staff to ensure consistency and high standards.
* Escalate any sensitive issues to the appropriate level within the organisation.
* Undertake Financial Consultant and staff training – AML/Data protection, whistle blowing, complaints handling etc.
* Assist the Compliance Manager in administering and developing the firm’s T&C scheme, which may include Financial Consultant observations and role plays.
* Assist in updating adviser documents to ensure they remain effective and fit for purpose.
* Suggest improvements to working practices and processes.
* Provide support to Financial Consultants on all aspects of compliance in accordance with the company standards, which may include liaison with Compliance Consultants.
* Keep industry, legislation and compliance knowledge up to date
* Assist/train/support other members of staff where relevant.
* Offer technical advice/opinion to Financial Consultants as and when required.
* Any other associated duties
Knowledge, skills and attributes
* Qualified to QCF Level 4
* A sound product and technical knowledge across all aspects of Financial Services
* Be up to date with FCA stance on suitability and market issues/trends/problem areas and where this relates to file checking
* Computer literate
* Applicants should be efficient, methodical, organised, punctual and comfortable working without support
* Good verbal and written communication skills with the applicant able to communicate at all levels
* Reliable, professional and able to use initiative
* A keen attention to detail. Able to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines Ability to follow compliance rules and enforce the standards as directed within the firm
* Able to display sound judgement when assessing risks and directing actions
* Compliance experience essential
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.