up to £28,000
An IFA Administrator role within a Chartered practice, dealing in high net worth (HNW) market. This is a role would be to join a strong team and would work alongside the administrator for the team. You must have strong attention to detail, ability to work unsupervised, under pressure and to tight deadlines are all essential. The job will entail administration, processing of new business, meeting preparation, administration for clients policies within a strong client focused team.
This role requires:
• Strong administrative skills
• Ideally Financial Planning qualifications (such as FPC or certificate level exams) or as a minimum studying for this
• General understanding of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation
• Studying for further industry exams
• IFA industry experience
• Good general knowledge of all investment, life and pensions products and legislation (experience in offshore experience and dealing with non domiciled clients would be helpful).
The successful candidate will be confident in:
• Providing full administrative support to the team which will require strong organisational and administrative skills
• Pre and most meeting preparation for client meetings (processing applications, completing valuations)
• Diarising to ensure client paperwork and proposals move forward, obtaining letters of authority from clients
• Strong communication skills with providers, clients and within the company
• Handling client queries in relation to administration
• Being proactive with regard to industry changes and ensuring team complies with FCA and internal compliance procedures ensuring client information and files remain compliant.
• Strong IT skills (ideally in Intelliflo and Volume)
• Typing skills
• Ensuring all correspondence and documents are checked for accuracy prior to issue to ensure excellent client service
• You should be able to work well under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.