Currently working with a financial services company who offer Private Wealth Management, Wealth Planning and Corporate services. They’re in the market to appoint a well qualified Paraplanner to their London office (EC4R). They are keen to speak with individuals who have achieved Diploma as a minimum.
Salary is negotiable dependent upon qualifications and application of knowledge.
• Provide support to Consultant/Client/Back office administration
• Research and produce reports for consultant client meetings
• To provide technical assistance for administrators within team
• To assist in freeing up the Consultants time so that he/she can develop additional new business opportunities
• Deal with clients and manage their expectations with work being undertaken
• Management of timescales - To ensure all client deadlines agreed are met or client informed otherwise
• Finalisation of client reports
• Assisting with daily correspondence as necessary
• Finalising negotiations with insurers for New business/Renewal quotations.
• Dealing with client information requests
• Diary Management – yours/assisting consultant
• Liaising with administration, sales, marketing and compliance
• Manage action points from meetings/matters arising
• Assist Consultants with identifying opportunities with clients
• Undertake appropriate CPD as agreed during Performance Reviews to maintain and enhance knowledge and skills
• Drafting client fee agreements
• To ensure any additional services offered to clients are agreed on the standard pricing basis through sign off by management
• To identify potential unprofitable clients and agree
• Monitor spend versus client budget
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.