Client Relationship Manager/Paraplanner - Newmarket
The senior Client Relationship Manager role is a rare opportunity for two financial services professionals to join a busy, existing team. You will be working with a team of Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) and assisting our In-House Advisers on the support and running of SIPP and SSAS schemes, along with preparation of new business within agreed procedures and regulations.
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THE THE ROLE BECAUSE YOU ARE ABLE TO:
* Demonstrate experience working in financial services, possibly as a Paraplanner or similar
* Show technically confidence in providing related administration, research and support on pension schemes; ideally SIPP or SSAS, however specific training can be provided
* Exhibit a positive attitude to client care and an ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail to reach the right results for the client
* Demonstrate a strong team working ethic and are also able to work individually to proactively arrive at the right solutions for clients
* Convey complex financial information clearly and succinctly to a wide audience with differing levels of understanding, using both written and verbal communication methods
PERHAPS YOU ALSO HAVE:
* A proven background in providing administration in relation to trusts and personal taxation
* A completed R03 (or working towards)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.