Associate Consultant, Employee Benefits
London, South East
Salary up to £42,000 plus benefits, bonus
A leading professional services firm is looking to increase its employee benefits advice capacity with the engagement of an Associate Consultant to support the senior advice team with the management of new and existing clients.
The Associate Consultant will work closely with Directors & Senior Benefits Consultants and provide technical support across the employee benefits product suite whilst developing his or her own client engagement skills by way of attending client meetings. The long term aspiration for an Associate Consultant is to move into a full advisory position providing benefits consultancy to a range of corporate entities.
* Provide back office support to Consultants to assist in freeing up time to enable them to develop additional new business opportunities
* Meeting preparation, including liaison with insurers, administration team and clients
* Delivering presentations and attending client meetings when required and provide telephone support to clients and scheme members
* Acquire detailed knowledge of all technical aspects of corporate schemes working with the administration team to service clients
* Assisting Consultants in monitoring income to ensure budget achieved and financial control over Consultant portfolio
* Dealing with client scheme renewals, working closely with the Consultant and administration team
* Provide guidance to clients and administration teams on all aspects of the clients schemes
* Preparation and distribution of meeting agendas / packs and liaising with administration, sales, marketing and compliance
* Ensure any additional services offered to clients are agreed on the standard pricing basis through sign off by management
* Identify potential unprofitable clients and agree with management what action, if any, to take
The position would suit technical benefits professionals with an appetite for sales, relationship management and the aspiration to move into full advice. You will hold QCF Level 3 or above with a keen understanding and involvement within the employee benefits space.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.