Paraplanner - London
Salary up to £45,000 plus benefits
We are leading the search for a financial services group that provides a range of solutions to individuals and organisations across the wealth management, employee benefits and general insurance space. The Paraplanner will act as technical support to deliver professional quality written reports for the Financial Planners and their clients in accordance with the company and regulatory requirements.
* Act as first point of contact for clients regarding any technical queries and as the technical interface between clients and Financial Planners
* Preparation of client review paperwork to include fund and product research using appropriate financial systems
* Compilation of financial cashflow forecasts
* Analysis, monitoring and reporting in respect of investment valuation reports, to include SIPP drawdown analysis, existing policy analysis and portfolios
* Review asset allocation for any platform based holdings
* Preparation of required suitability reports, including solution design in conjunction with the Financial Planner
Applicants must hold QCF Level 4 or above with the appetite to increase his or her technical capacity by working with Financial Planners that deliver private client solutions to wealthy clients. With the gravitas to explain recommendations you will be a confident report writer with a background of technical paraplanning ideally within a fee-based environment.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.