Paraplanner - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire - up to £35,000
My client is a leading global provider of independent financial advice. They provide holistic wealth management advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients.
Working within a team of Paraplanners you will support Wealth Managers providing high quality financial advice to clients. You will use various pieces of software to assist with your analysis.
Key Responsibilities and Outputs
The job will include the following on a day to day basis. This does not form the full scope of the role, which will be varied and will expand as your experience of working with clients grows.
* Researching and analysing a client’s financial situation
* Understanding financial priorities, including a review of clients’ desire for long term financial security
* Obtaining investment valuations
* Writing financial planning review and suitability reports for client meetings
* Implementing investments fund instructions
* Liaising with financial institutions
* Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
Key Characteristics sought
* Ideally Diploma Qualified or working towards
* Strong analytical and research skills
* Strong report writing and numerical skills
* High level of attention to detail
* Motivated and organised
* An aptitude to learn
* A passion for providing exceptional client service
* An interest in the Financial Services Sector
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.