Job Title: Independent Financial Adviser - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire – up to £60,000
My client is a leading global provider of independent financial advice. They provide holistic wealth management advice to returning expats and UK Nationals.
As part of their growing UK business they are seeking to recruit further highly qualified and experienced financial advisers.
You will provide advice to high net worth and ultra-high net worth clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and technical competence to provide excellent client service.
You will provide advice on all areas of financial planning for Individual clients of the company including, Pension, Protection and Investment opportunities, including advice surrounding overseas investments and pensions (QROPs) – Training will be provided.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Make and attend meetings with identified individuals to identify financial planning needs
* Conduct periodic reviews with individual clients as agreed with the client
* Be compliant in all activities in accordance with regulations and standards
* Maintain appropriate skills and knowledge to provide specialist, professional independent financial advice in all relevant business areas
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* A proven track record in a whole of market Wealth Management Adviser role
* The ability to delegate to appropriate support staff (Paraplanners and Administrators)
* Proven track record in Financial Services with an excellent knowledge of all aspects of the individual pensions, protection and investment markets
* Good understanding of all aspects of financial planning
* RDR Level 4 qualification as a minimum
* Chartered status highly desirable
* Capable of competently using MS Office packages including Excel, Word, Outlook
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.