Assistant Financial Planner – Central London
Salary up to £50,000
A true financial planning & wealth management practice are looking to appoint an Assistant Financial Planner to support the businesses growth, reporting into the Head of Financial Planning you will work with a team of highly qualified Advisers.
The Assistant Financial Planner is responsible for the quality, accuracy and efficient delivery of the Advisers advice and should have the qualities necessary to get the best results for the client, with direct access to the management team you will work closely to ensure company and individual’s business targets are achieved.
You will help ensure that the business can attract and retain a profitable and growing client book of active and engaged clients who follow the firm advice and stewardship. The successful applicant will have the skills and experience in order to match the long term financial goals of the client and the successful implementation of a plan through first class research and report writing.
* Ensure that the new client engagement process timetable and standards are adhered to.
* Critically analyse any information received to assess for potential errors, follow through with any queries or issues and decide how the information can be used to address client requirements, both previously highlighted and not.
* Produce informative and compliant reports that are easy for clients to follow and understand.
* Provide compressive paraplanning, research and reports using cash flow forecasting
* Openly disclose fees and be commercial in reviewing and respond to existing clients changing needs and financial circumstances.
* Keep existing clients aware of changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments, opportunities that they could take advantage of or threats to avoid.
* Ensure that all client reviews are carried out in accordance with the defined company process.
* Understand that being in a position of trust with long term clients means that you must take responsibility for engaging with them and challenging any beliefs or practices that are not in their best interests.
* Attend regular meetings with FPs, MD & CD to discuss processes and workflow
Candidates must hold a minimum of Dip PFS / Level 4 with a demonstrable background of providing complex technical parpalanning within the financial planning environment. Confident in research, report writing and producing recommendations, ideally from a cash flow model you will be confident in your due diligence process with Advisers and clients.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.