Senior Technical Paraplanner – Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary up to £37,000 plus bonus and benefits
We are partnered with a high quality financial planning firm that provides wealth, financial planning and investment management to clients with a high level of wealth, the firm carries a reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount.
As part of an on going plan to deliver out standing client service they have a vacancy for an experienced Technical Paraplanner to provide one-on-one paraplanning support to a Chartered Adviser who produces high volumes of fee-based business.
* Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients, managing on going relationships and all enquiries
* Produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise reports for clients
* High level financial plans and detailed suitability reports based on their entire financial position
* Lifetime cash-flow forecasts
* Regular investment review reports and family balance sheet summaries of assets and liabilities
* Prepare all information and reports for client meetings
* Work with administration team as required to obtain illustrations and process new business
* Regularly attend client meetings in the office with an Adviser
* Keep up to date with technical and professional development
* Assist in the continual cycle of improving the advice and review process
The individual they are looking to appoint must have experience of dealing with wealthy private clients, ideally you will be Level 6 / Chartered but a view will be take on this if the individual is close to becoming so, the desire to achieve Chartered Status is a must. You will be familiar with a range of financial planning tools and software including cash-flow forecasting, investment fund analysis, excel based calculations as this will be a large part of the role.
Personal attributes are important, you will be able to converse with wealthy clients with comfort and be a team player. Technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection.
A basic salary is on offer between £32,000 - £38,000 plus benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.