My client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their growing team in Preston.
• Assisting the Management in relation to the administration procedures of all IFA arrangements.
• Dealing with routine correspondence including contact with clients, their Advisers and product providers both by postal correspondence, fax, e-mail and telephone.
• Transacting all business efficiently and within the deadlines to the standards set by the company.
• Input data on prime database known as 1st Software.
• Obtaining quotations from product providers and the quotation system known as Exweb, as well as obtaining documentation and quotes in relation to new members joining schemes.
• Ensure all business is processed and cash has been received to meet the month end and year end deadlines.
• Operate an efficient diary system both in terms of ongoing business and future renewals.
• Analysing client details using fact finds, client meeting notes and adviser briefing notes.
• Researching the market using company approved research facilities.
• Providing quality reports to support advice given by regulated persons.
• Making specific recommendations for the Adviser to consider.
• Working as part of a team to ensure a first class service to clients.
• General administration duties.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.