Financial Planner (Authorised Support)
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Summary of the role:
• Manage ongoing relationship with clients - being the first point of contact on all matters including technical matters.
• To provide support to clients in achieving their lifestyle ambitions through the efficient and competent management of their financial planning affairs.
• To provide technical support to the MD, freeing them to focus on the business matters.
• Preparation for client review meetings and to fully brief the financial planner of matters that need attention.
• The production of high quality, compliant and often technical financial reports.
• The input of client information into cash flow programmes and financial interpretations.
• Obtaining illustrations, researching products for particular client requirements and collating evidence of research.
• Technical competency in all areas involving financial planning in particular investments, pensions, tax, financial protection and estate planning.
• Ability to write technically accurate financial plans and reports within agreed timescales.
• Ability to use financial planning cash flow software.
• Ability to manage good client relationships.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Communication skills & commitment to performance excellence.
• Progressing towards Chartered Financial Planner
• Diploma in Financial Services.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.