Searching for an IFA Administrator to provide sales support to the firms Financial Advisors in South Birmingham.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle and Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
* Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times.
* Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
* Provides an administrative service to their consultant involving processing business, client reviews, action client/advisor queries (servicing) and obtaining quotes. To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met.
* Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures.
* Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner.
* Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company.
* Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions.
* Deals effectively with clients by telephone and letter regarding servicing queries.
To be successful in this role you must:
* Previous background within a similar role.
* be able to establish a good rapport in telephone discussions and uses good questioning and listening skills.
* Have a sufficient understanding of the FCA rules and Compliance for the support undertaken. Understanding of Compliance is displayed by satisfactory file checking i.e. that admin file check failures remain within tolerance.
* Has knowledge of the firm’s services, products, sales policy, compliance and administration procedures.
* Attention to detail with record keeping and communication to clients.
* Good team player – Readily assists all members of the team to achieve team and individual objectives, particularly in busy periods.
* Anti Money Laundering including how to identify suspicious transactions/activities and how to report.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.