My Client is looking for a Pensions Project Administrator to join their team in Liverpool.
• Communicate and attend meetings with providers, clients and prospects
• Read, research, and understand Scheme documentation and legislation
• Project management and ensuring all activities meet agreed targets
• Perform administration and payroll duties for new client implementations
• Check work of others to ensure accuracy and compliance with Scheme rules, procedures, and legislation
• Work independently and manage own work schedule according to business priorities
• Maintain the in-house pension administration database, prepare manual and computer-generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
• Demonstrate an understanding of the Pensions Regulator’s record keeping requirements and maintain the in-house pension administration database to ensure data quality standards are met
• Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC, the Pensions Regulator, and the Information Commissioner
• Train and support colleagues following development and process improvements
• Deputise for the team leader as agreed, or manage a small team
• Delegate where appropriate while retaining accountability
• Act as a mentor providing constructive feedback for others in order to improve their understanding, knowledge and support the development of the individual by coaching and training
• Any other reasonable task as advised from time-to-time
• A relevant degree (or equivalent), QPA or progressing with PMI examinations is desirable
• Experience in DB/DC pension administration
• A strong understanding of Microsoft Office programmes, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.