My Client is currently looking for two Senior Corporate Account Managers to join their team in the North West.
The successful candidates will be experienced in corporate employee benefits and either claims related or group risk policy experience. The two roles they currently have available are more account management than new business and they need people who can ‘hit the ground running’ with an existing portfolio of clients.
• The role encompasses senior account management coupled with an element of mentoring and coaching some members of the sales team.
• Day-to-day management of the existing client portfolio
• Retaining existing clients and to attract new clients to the group
• Accountable for the preparation ownership and delivery of a Business Plan for the development of the job holder’s existing portfolio and potential opportunities.
• The job holder is expected to be a competent sales person who is able to meet sales targets set by the Group Sales Director.
• Contributing to the overall business strategy through conceptual ideas for consideration by the respective line manager and Group Sales Director.
• It is also important to work with all other colleagues to develop the consultant’s book of business.
• To attend client and prospect business meetings as arranged by the Tele-Business team at prearranged date/time and venue.
• The job holder is required to work closely with the Sales Support team, assisting in the preparation of quotations and client reports; ensuring the completed review document accurately reflects the requirements of the client and covers all options available for discussion.
• Good influencing and presentation skills with experience at presenting to Board level.
• A good knowledge of relevant products and funding options available in the market place and
• knowledge of competing intermediaries.
• Strong knowledge of each market provider’s products and differentiators is essential
• A professional and approachable manner with all internal and external clients.
• Good attention to detail with enhanced abilities in numerical and verbal reasoning.
• Good time management and organisational skills.
• Adaptable to change and new processes.
• A good influencer and negotiator whose skills can be encouraged in others.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.