My Client is a market leading financial services organisation who are seeking a highly professional and experienced IFA Administrator to join their team in Altrincham.
You will provide a consistently high level of support with minimal supervision to the advisors
Duties will include:
• First point of contact for client enquiries
• Supporting the advisors and other members of staff
• Coordinate the client database
• Processing investment sales/purchases ensuring the database and clients are kept up to date and seeing transactions through to completion
• Preparing figures for production meetings
• Dealing with commission queries
• Online submissions of life, pension and investment products
• Working to deadlines
• Complaints handling
• The successful candidate will need to be part CF/FPC qualified and have experience from within an IFA Practice.
• You will also need to have excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, commitment and a high level of integrity.
• You should have excellent communication skills and be a confident relationship builder.
• You will display strong organisational skills and be able to plan and prioritise a busy work load.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.