My Client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join the team near Durham.
* To provide a high level of administrative support to consultants, ensuring that clients receive an efficient service in all dealings with the Company.
* Processing new business and issuing policy documents/contract notes utilising the Adviser Office system
* Maintaining an accurate record of the client’s financial situation
* Dealing with changes to policies, funds and client personal details
* Updating and producing periodic valuations and portfolio reviews
* Liaison with investment/insurance companies/platforms to ensure that all matters are brought to an early conclusion
* Responding to client and consultant requests and dealing with these in a timely manner
* Calculating fees and raising invoices in accordance with Client Agreement
* Other duties as required and requested to ensure the smooth running of the Wealth Management department and the company as a whole
* Experience in an IFA environment
* A background knowledge of the main financial services products, including Life, Personal Pensions and Investments
* Willingness to actively develop knowledge, specifically with regard to completing CII Diploma in Financial Planning
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.