Position: Information Security Analyst
Sector: Financial Services
Salary – £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus, pension & various benefits
Client - Information Security Analyst:
My client is a leading financial services firm based in Shropshire, who is currently seeking an Information Security Analyst to join their expanding team. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to take direction and propel their career to the next level. The Information Security Analyst (2nd line support) will have exposure to multiple areas of the business and support the effective and efficient delivery of Information Security accountabilities and responsibilities, Risk Reviews and Assessments (Spot checks), Awareness activities, Third party Due Diligence and the gathering, analysis and presentation of security MI in presentations, reports and the Information Security site.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities Role Responsibilities - Information Security Analyst:
• Driving the delivery of Third Party Information Security due diligence reviews, taking into account key risks, external trends and direction from Group Information Security
• Provide analysis of information security risks within Business as Usual, project and other change-related activities
• Review and provide input to the maintenance or creation of Information Security and IT Security Standards and Guidelines
• Review and provide input to Information Security policy exceptions
• Support the programme of periodic Information Security risk reviews and spot checks
Knowledge, Skills & Experience - Information Security Analyst:
• Educated in a subject with preferably an IT, analytical or commercial focus.
• A recognised, or working towards, an Information Security qualification (essential)
• Competence in Information Security related matters
• Awareness of legal, technical and assurance principles as they relate to Information Security
• The ability to effectively gather, analyse and communicate, both verbally and in writing across the internal stakeholder and third party communities
Experience - Information Security Analyst:
Demonstrable experience in an IT Security, technical or advisory role
Good experience of providing independent assurance on the deployment of secure solutions
Working understanding of financial services industry and life assurance industry desirable.
Your Conduct Strategy responsibilities - Conduct Strategy is the risk that a Firm’s practices and behaviours could result in poor outcomes for customers
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.