Paraplanner - Chesterfield, Derbyshire - up to £35,000
This role will be suitable for someone who has a background in paraplanning or has relevant experience in a financial services environment and feels that they are in a position to take on a paraplanner role.
To be successful in this role, you will have experience within financial services; strong technical knowledge, and the relevant experience. You should have experience in supporting advisers with a range of tasks, including correspondence with product providers and clients, researching products and preferably also writing suitability reports.
The role will include the following:
• Providing a comprehensive back office process for the Advisers and their advice
• Undertake research to allow the Adviser to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs.
• Collect necessary information and undertake financial analysis to enable financial reports to be produced for the Adviser.
• Ensuring that work meets all of the relevant compliance requirements
Skills required for the role:
* Working well as part of a team
* Managing your personal workload effectively, prioritising as required and meeting any work deadlines as they are due
* Assisting the adviser with reviews and client requests, as well as acting as a point of contact for the adviser’s clients to deal with day to day non-advisory queries. Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
* Carrying out research and analysing products and services that are appropriate to each client’s financial circumstances.
* Maintaining client records
* Writing and numerical literacy
* Existing relevant qualifications, with the desire to continue to learn
* Experience writing high quality reports
On offer is a competitive starting salary, an extensive benefits package and an excellent work environment with genuine scope for progression and exam study support.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.