A leading international law firm is now in the market for an Intellectual Property focused Lawyer for their office in London. You will be an ambitious Lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE with strong experience of non-contentious and contentious soft IP. You will have experience of trade mark, copyright, design, passing off, advertising and marketing and some of the following:
* Trade mark portfolio management, clearance, opposition and litigation experience - EU and UK required, international preferred
* Licensing (especially trade mark, copyright, content, media and software licensing)
* E-commerce, distance selling and consumer rights (UK and EU required, international preferred)
* Data protection and privacy (UK required, EU and international experience preferred)
* Commercial contracts - drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts (from smaller low value agreements to complex high value transactions) including services agreements, licensing agreements, terms and conditions for supply, transitional services agreements
* M&A support - IP, IT and data protection due diligence, drafting and negotiating IP and commercial transaction documents, drafting and negotiating IP, IT and data protection warranties and indemnities in M&A transactions
* Experience and interest in the following sectors preferred: Fashion, Luxury Goods, Retail, E-Commerce, Travel, Entertainment, IT, Media, Sports and Leisure
The team is growing and there are excellent progression possibilities and prospects for the right candidate. You will be a qualified Lawyer ideally from a leading city or international firm and the compensation and ancillary benefits are excellent.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.