£28,000 to £32,000
My client are a well established Independent Financial Adviser who are looking for Senior Paraplanners to join their team in Wakefield due to expansion of the business. The Senior Paraplanner will report into the operations side of the business and support Advisers in non-client facing tasks.
The Senior Paraplanner will be expected to check all paperwork is compliant to the FCA regulation, they will check the risk profile of the client has been determined correctly. Prepare documentation such as illustrations, suitability letters and draft recommendation reports that will be discussed with the Financial Adviser.
Holding the Senior Paraplanner status you need to be a strong communicator as you are expected to train, mentor and supervise Trainee Paraplanners within the business.
Essentials for the opportunity:
* A full understanding of the financial planning process and FCA regulations, financial crime and money laundering legislation as well as a deep understanding of data protection
* Depth of knowledge surrounding pensions, investments, taxation and protection
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning minimum
* Soft skills such as time management, independent working and attention to detail are key in this role
* IT skills including software packages such as Iress, FE Analytics and PPOL
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.