My client are an established respected wealth management practice based in Huddersfield and are looking for a Senior Paraplanner to join their team.
The individual must have strong technical capability as well as a strong understanding of compliance. Areas of focus within the business at the moment that require technical paraplanning are IHT and DB Transfers. Therefore it is imperative you have experience in these areas.
The individual must have experience dealing with ultra high net worth cases and be able to communicate with all clients.
As the main technical contact for the business it is important that the successful individual can support and guide junior members of the team and assist with mentoring the CII Diploma.
Strong progression routes for suitable individuals to move in advising or technical management.
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
* An organised professional who can communicate with board members
* Be understanding and supportive of junior members in the team
* Be able to conduct a high level of research and write technical suitability letters
* up to £38,000 salary dependent on experience
* Company bonus structure
* Corporate benefits package
* Stability and progression
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.