This is an exciting time to join a growing Financial Planning team in a global organisation, this customer service focused company are expanding and are looking for Diploma Qualified Paraplanners in Leeds City Centre.
You will work within a Paraplanning team who has access to a global book of DB clients as well ultra high net worth individuals.
* Managing an existing client portfolio, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the group
* Developing and promoting the brands advice proposition to maximise opportunities giving you the opportunity to impact how we deliver business to our clients in the future
* Promoting and delivering high quality service and advice as part of development as a Trusted Partner
We’re looking for Paraplanners with:
* Experience in pensions and investments, especially DB pensions
* A brilliant customer service focus coupled with strong communication skills
* Great business acumen
* CII Diploma qualification or be working towards it
The Company will provide you with:
* Work life balance and a strong supportive management team
* A working culture that prides itself on valuing diversity and accountability
* A generous flexible benefits programme (with the option to tailor your benefits to fit your lifestyle)
* Flexible working hours
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.