My client is looking for a Partnership Development Manager in Newbury to join their national firm. The Partnership Development Manager will be responsible for a team of Advisers. As such the Partnership Development Manager is accountable for the activity and behaviour of Advisers within their team. The Partnership Development Manager needs to maintain provide high quality advice and ongoing service, maintain appropriate knowledge and skills.
The Partnership Development Manager works with Advisers to assist them in maximising their business potential within the company and to support the achievement of corporate growth objectives. The primary task for a Partnership Development Manager is to work with each Adviser individually to agree a way of working together.
* Ensures thatAdvisers’ day-to-day business activities include (where appropriate):
* Creating processes that meet the needs of our clients efficiently and effectively
* Making decisions with clients’ best interests in mind
* Keeping clients suitably informed within appropriate timescales
* Giving suitable advice which takes account of clients’ circumstances
* Implements and maintains the required systems to ensure that Advisers within their team meet with the FCA’s objectives and the principles of good regulation
* Uses the monitoring systems and controls in place to ensure that risk processes are implemented, and that problems are identified and dealt with in a timely manner.
* Ensures that Partners/Advisers develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within the company’s guidelines and to required standards.
* Works closely with Advisers and their practice members to identify issues early on, and agree the options on how to resolve them within the compliance guidelines.
If successful you will be offered an attractive Basic salary + Bonus Scheme, Employee benefits and allowances’.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.