Working with a well established Chartered Practise which has expanded considerably in the past 12 months. The company’s success has been helped by the people it employs and the principles that they apply to their work.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Diploma Qualified Paraplanner who is hoping to reach chartered status and become a Financial Adviser.
You will be given the opportunity to shadow a well established Chartered Financial Planner as well as working along side providing support and attending client meetings.
you will be responsible for:-
* The provision of in-depth reports and analysis to Advisers to enable them to present recommendations to clients
* Liaison with the Adviser to determine the most appropriate recommendations for clients financial planning
* From the information provided by the Adviser determine the most appropriate solution and recommendations to meet the clients needs
* Determine the most appropriate way of presenting the report and ensure that it contains all the necessary information and background
* Ensuring that all work is completed within the required timescales and to the standards required
* In your role you should constantly ensure that customers are being treated fairly and highlight any situations where you believe this is not the case
* Keep your TCF knowledge up to date through the training provided
* Providing paraplanning services to Financial Advisers within FCA Regulations
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.