Partnership Development Manager
The Partnership Development Manager (PDM) provides the primary point of contact between
Partners/Advisers who have recently exited Transition and/or our more established
Partners/Advisers. As such it is a significant role in our relationship with
members of the Partnership and places a key responsibility on the PDM to ensure that
Partners/Advisers carry out their activities representing in an appropriate
The PDM undertakes the regulatory responsibility of ‘Nominated Supervisor’ for a team of
Partners/Advisers. As such the PDM is accountable for the activity and behaviour of
Partners/Advisers within their team.
This includes ensuring that Partners/Advisers:
• maintain appropriate knowledge and skills
• provide high quality advice and ongoing service
• have appropriately monitored personal finances
It also requires the PDM to take the necessary steps to gather information/evidence in order to
confirm that the Partner/Adviser is:
• competent in their client dealings
• operating within our risk appetite
• meeting the requirements of the Scheme.
The PDM works with Partners/Advisers to assist them in maximising their business potential
and to support the achievement of corporate growth objectives. The primary task for
a PDM is to work with each Partner/Adviser individually to agree a way of working together
which includes supporting Partners/Advisers through:
• skills and knowledge development
• sharing best practice
• client/case reviews
• joint meetings with clients
• highlighting opportunities for Partners to work together for mutual benefit
• introducing appropriate resources eg, Cirencester, other FMT, third parties.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.