Corporate Finance - Transaction Services Manager
Position: Corporate Finance Transaction Manager
Client: Leading Accountancy Practice
Salary: £42,000 to £50,000 plus bonus, pension and benefits
My Client is one of the UK’s largest accountancy firms, providing services to local & multinational businesses. As one of the market leaders within Corporate Finance across the Midlands, you will the opportunity to work on headline grabbing transactions.
Position Overview - Corporate Finance – Transaction Services Manager
The Transaction Manager will join an established & successful team, focusing on deals within the mid-market space. You will work with clients across all sectors, gaining exposure to a wide variety of deals & transactions. The successful candidate will report directly into a Lead Partner, playing a key role in the delivery of financial due diligence on deals. As a senior member of the Corporate Finance Transaction team, you will project manage allocated assignments, as well as coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team.
Key Responsibilities - Corporate Finance – Transaction Services Manager
* You’ll take a lead role in the delivery of financial due diligence on deals.
* You’ll build and maintain strong relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
* You’ll be responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
* You’ll confidentially play a key role in engagements, communicating with the core leadership team as and when necessary.
Education, experience and qualifications - Corporate Finance – Transaction Services Manager
* You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
* You’ll have a good understanding of the key value drivers and stakeholders in a Corporate Finance Transaction.
* You'll have a proven track record of working in the Corporate Finance Transaction Services field and delivering results whilst working to tight deadlines.
* You’ll have a strong knowledge of Corporate Finance Transactions and specifically, Financial Due Diligence.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.