My Client are an award winning National practice who are consistently growing in the market and are now looking for experienced home-based Paraplanners to join their business across the Yorkshire region.
* To prepare written advice and provide technical research services to a team of Advisers and Partners
* To ensure that the preparation of advice for clients (both internal and external) is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner
* Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution
* Assist with any new business initiatives, as required
* Proactive in suggesting improvements for the continuing progression of the team and company
* Strong technical knowledge and research of financial services products
* Relevant experience in a wealth management environment
* Effective communication, both verbally and in writing
* Effective drafting of client advice
* Ability to attend client meetings
Must be Diploma level (or equivalent) and looking to work towards Chartered status
* The candidate must have full paraplanning experience
* Experience in a fee based environment
* Discretionary management, cash flow modelling and financial planning, analysis of existing investments and able to formulate advice with the Wealth Adviser
* Experience in report writing and research (ideally pre-sale)
* Able to deal with a fast pace and high pressure workload and need to not be afraid to challenge
Above market average salary plus exceptional benefits package with core aspects being company pension, DIS, PHI plus a range of flexible benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.