My award winning client are now searching for a Chartered Financial Adviser to join their team in Leeds City Centre. They are a forward-thinking business who over the years have become one of the most established firms in the Yorkshire wealth management market. The reason for the opportunity is due to expansion.
They are looking for an Independent Chartered Financial Adviser to research and provide personal, independent and bespoke advice to high net worth clients. Tasks will vary as with all advisory roles however general tasks include contacting clients arranging appointments whether this be in the clients home or within the offices. Conducting reviews of a clients finances and analysing information to assure the client is getting the best suited holistic advice in the market. The Adviser will need a strong understanding of financial regulations provided by the FCA and work in a fully compliant manor.
Essential requirements and skills
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
* Strong understanding of the FCA and financial services industry
* Have strong communication and relationship building skills
Benefits of working for my clients
* Negotiable salary dependent on experience
* Discretionary bonus structure
* 25 days holiday
* Full qualification support
* Full benefits package including pension, private health care, income protection, life assurance, childcare vouchers plus more
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.