Junior Pensions Administrator
£16,000 - £23,000
My client are looking for a Trainee Pensions Administrator to join their team. They are looking for an individual to provide support clerical and benefit administration to support to Senior Administrators and Team Leaders with the pensions arm of the business.
The successful candidate will have an awareness of pension schemes and the market, be able to follow company procedures as well as being able to show initiative. The individual will also be computer literate and have a professional approach.
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at grade C or above
* Have the drive and passion to progress in the industry and work towards CPC
* Have a professional manner and be able to work as part of a team
* Basic salary of £16,000 to £23,000
* 25 days holiday
* Corporate benefits package
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.