My Client is currently looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team in Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their group scheme arrangements including pensions and risk products.
Goals and responsibilities include:
* Take specific responsibility for the retention, development of an agreed client portfolio, providing support to clients and provide exceptional customer service to secure and manage annual renewals and achieve customer growth
* Provide supervised advice to clients on financial products best suited to their present and /or future needs
* To provide an effective day to day servicing for our clients
* Building productive relationships with clients
* Manage the rebroking of risk benefits (where appropriate to role) in a timely manner in accordance with agreed procedures and liaise with clients and insurance companies when required
* Contribute ideas and opinions to continually improve the team’s capabilities and increase Client servicing standards
* Generate new and maintain existing professional connections
* Convert referrals and generate new business in line with targets
* Assist with the preparation and presentation of communications to clients and their employees
* Visit clients to ensure smooth operation of all aspects of administration of clients schemes
Previous experience in a Corporate Advisory role is required with knowledge and experience of pensions and risk.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.