Paraplanner – Hitchin, Hertfordshire – up to £40,000
My client is a leading fee based financial planning practice who are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join their office in Hitchin. You would be supporting the owner of the practice and report directly into him.
• Provide ongoing support and assistance to the Partner and his clients.
• Process all new business and submission for the Partner.
• To write and complete all Suitability Letters and CFRs to accompany business.
• To write, prepare and complete all non-technical replacement cases for the Partner.
• To thoroughly prepare client files ahead of client meetings, to include all standard preparation and any technical preparation specific to that client.
• To process all miscellaneous client servicing requests such as fund switches and withdrawals.
• To liaise with other offices to ensure accurate and up to date information is provided to the Partner at all times.
• To meet the Partner’s clients should they need to visit the office for various reasons to drop off or collect paper work.
• To update and maintain all client records and submitted business accurately on CCD.
• Meet with the Partner at least weekly to discuss all forthcoming client meetings and discuss any other priorities.
• Analyse letter of authority information
• Maintain compliant files
• Provide ongoing support and assistance to any other advisers/clients within the Practice if required.
• Answer incoming calls when the Administrator is not available, in a courteous manner and ensure messages are dealt with efficiently
• To have an understanding of the products on offer and an understanding of the sales process.
• Ensure files are put away at the end of the day and a clear desk policy is adhered to
• Ensure that you are presentable at all times
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients, advisers and adviser support team
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.