Financial Planning Administrator - Cambridge - up to £22,000
We are currently partnered with a leading financial services company in Cambridge who, due to continued success, have a vacancy for a Financial Services Administrator for their busy Cambridge office.
· Servicing a portfolio of private clients
· Oversee the new business process from quotation and submission of applications through to completion of the case, addressing all queries and ensuring that the client is kept aware of progress as appropriate
· Ensure that client files are completed to the high standard necessary to provide evidence of client transactions and able to demonstrate that ‘know your client’ and suitability principles have been adhered to for every case.
· Answering incoming calls and taking messages
· Manage all day to day administration tasks
· Follow the technical processes, procedures and controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of all client work
· Build strong working relationships with clients and act as first point of call for any queries
· Work closely with internal colleagues and assist in identifying additional revenue opportunities with existing and new clients
· Previous experience of working in Financial Services
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong IT experience in order to work with the necessary IT systems in place
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with intermediate use of MS Excel (Formulas, Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and advantage)
· Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
· Ability to establish a good rapport with team and with clients
· Excellent planning and organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
· Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.