Senior Account Executive / Manager
Package: £35-45,000 + commission (car allowance included in this figure)
A leading insurance organisation is looking to appoint a Senior Account Executive in the Hampshire area.
This role is a leadership position within the business and the key duties will include:
* provide service continuity to valued clients, including face to face meetings
* prospecting of new local clients
* staff recruitment, motivation, training and management
* P&L management
* reviewing the activity of the branch, identifying any issues or opportunities and putting in place plans of action accordingly
* planning and leading sales and marketing activities
* managing the administration of the branch, including meeting the requirements for health & safety and compliance regulations etc.
* ad hoc project work as required
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* good all round knowledge of general commercial insurance products and ideally HNW
* client facing sales skills (ideally within a broking environment but possibly from outside of insurance)
* strong leadership skills
* a desire to lead a business and take responsibility for a P&L
Candidates who are successful in this role will enjoy uncapped commission potential which can be very rewarding.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.