My Client is currently looking for a business monitoring officer to join their team in South Manchester.
• To deliver high quality regulatory support and guidance to firms in relation to file reviews
• Undertake client file reviews covering all aspects of business written by firms
• To promote the business as the premier provider of regulatory support services in all dealings with existing and prospective firms.
• Construct a professional and clear report on each file identifying areas where the firm can improve their regulatory behaviour;
• Provide feedback to the Firm regarding the findings of the review
• Provide support to the Business Quality Manager as required.
• Assist other Technical and Compliance colleagues as required.
• Attend and positively contribute to regular team meetings
• Maintain up-to-date CPD records demonstrating that skills and knowledge required to do the job are being maintained and enhanced;
• Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices do not meet with current regulatory standards;
• Excellent standard of written & verbal communication;
• Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships
• Ability to manage own time, workload and ensure that all contractual obligations are met
• Diploma in Financial Services (or equivalent)
• Chartered Financial Planner (Preferred)
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.