A Firm in Wimbledon are looking for a Technical Manager to support Financial Planners in provision of high quality technical advice and financial strategy to clients and to ensure smooth delivery of excellent client services as per the business process.
•To efficiently manage and organise technical tasks and workflows.
• Preparation of draft financial plans for prospective and existing clients, and draft recommendations to meet client needs
• Preparation of documentation needed pre and post on-going client review meetings as per the business process
• Servicing of existing clients as per the business process
• Continuous development of financial and technical expertise
• Supporting other team members in specialist knowledge areas
• Ensuring business and compliance processes are followed to required timescales
• Keeping up-to-date with current developments in financial services, financial markets and economic trends
• Drafting of advice within a strict ethical and compliance framework, ensuring that all operations are carried out in accordance with the regulator
• New business processing oversight
• Organisation of the Investment Committee meetings and preparation and collation of relevant documentation and research
• Certified or Chartered Financial Planning qualification (or near to)
• Level 4 acceptable if some AF exams have been taken
• High level of technical knowledge
• Excellent understanding of the Financial Planning process
• Excellent cashflow planning/modelling abilities
• Excellent numeracy skills
Please note you will not be considered if you do not match the above criteria
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.