Support the management of the application and development of the training and competence scheme and also be responsible for performing 1st LoD activities for Advisers.
Key accountabilities include:
* To maintaining and embed the T&C scheme, taking responsibility for ensuring that all aspects of the scheme are adhered to
* Conduct file reviews and observations across all product areas, determining the suitability of the advice given, providing constructive feedback and highlighting areas for development
* To act as the referral point for Advisers on complex files or sensitive issues
* To identify common themes and risks across the business in terms of development areas or knowledge gaps
* To facilitate and deliver T&C training for Advisers
* Develop strong working relationships with relevant stakeholders across the business and any relevant third parties
Relevant industry qualifications required e.g. CeMAP, J07.
Please contact for more details.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.