Senior Legal Counsel | London
Salary up to £85,000 plus 15% bonus, benefits
A global financial services and insurance firm that handle a variety of global insurance programs. The legal team is looking to appoint a senior counsel to lead on matters in the reinsurance arm of the business.
* Review, advise, negotiate, draft provisions and provide mark-up and execution version for reinsurance agreements with internal network members, captive agreements with captive insurance companies
* Draft placing slip templates, and third party agreements for the management of reinsurance accounting and reporting
* Review and advise on financial security such as letter of credit, trust agreement
* Draft, provide and advise on any ancillary agreement such as letter of intent, service level agreement, confidentiality and data protection agreement, non-disclosure agreement
* Provide legal analysis and summary of changes to existing clients and network members on the new contracts formats
* Robust knowledge of reinsurance law
* Experience in the legal reinsurance department of a company or law firms
* Strong analysis skills, ability to draft reinsurance agreements
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.