The role will entail the following:
* Assisting in the development of new and enhancement of existing products
* Thinking of innovative ways to increase market penetration and growth opportunities
* Working with other management to develop and build business strategy
* Working closely with Insurers
* Supporting the development of e-trading capability
* Working with the marketing team to deliver campaigns for new products
* Monitoring the performance of new propositions
* Driving the business forward with the overall focus of increasing revenue
The following experience is desired for this role:
* Strong knowledge of Professional Indemnity products
* A proven track record of developing and launching new products
* Experience of leading commercial change
Please get in touch for details of package and a confidential discussion.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.