Operations Program Manager
£85,000 + Bonus (OTE £6figures)
An opportunity has arisen for a skilled Operations Manager, experienced in leading and controlling the implementation of underwriting and customer excellence.
* Managing the full project life-cycle from 'cradle to grave' through programmes or large projects
* Translate and support the implementation of the overall underwriting strategy into a programme of work, with regular reviews on deliverables, timescales, costs, quality, risks, constraints and controls
* Develop and manage frameworks and capability to track projects and work programmes activity
* Promote and lead continuous improvement within the department ensuring that the appropriate skills and behaviours are in place
* Work with quality control to monitor, manage and report on, risks and issues which could impact the underwriting department
* Collaborate with product and pricing heads to manage budget, headcount, resourcing, work programme and other operational management tools and measures
* Build and maintain influential relationships across the business
* Lead, manage, motivate and develop direct reports
The successful candidate will need to evidence a proven track record of delivering large change programmes.
An individual with enthusiasm and drive is needed for this role in order to drive change and lead key individuals/departments to the end goal - The Customer
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.