IDEX Consulting are working in partnership with a leading insurance organisation in Peterborough who currently have an opportunity to join as a Senior Insurance Business Leader.
Are you a natural born leader and coach? Are you looking for your next leadership role? Then look no further, this is the opportunity for you, let me provide you with some further information
• Lead, develop and coach a team of Managers to ensure that service standards and wider business strategy are delivered within time, cost, quality and H&S parameters.
• Shape and manage culture in line with vision and values, ensuring that the people strategy is at the heart of what you do.
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with local and national peer groups.
• Ensure that business communications are fit for purpose and are effectively cascaded.
• Build a high performance culture by providing effective development, coaching and performance management in a high challenge and high support environment
For all your hard-work and dedication to this role, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of between £55,000 and £65,000 + an array of leading company benefits for you and your family (25 days holiday, up to 10% Employer Pension Contribution, Life Assurance, Childcare Vouchers and many more)
Our client is a leading Insurer with a world-wide presence offering insurance solutions to a range of businesses from SME to multi-national corporations. My client is also a leader in providing motor and home insurance and is extremely well established , originally set up c300 years ago
If you are a proven Manager/Business Leader/Coach who possesses experience looking after large teams in a call centre/contact centre environment this will be advantageous.
Experience within the insurance/financial services industry is beneficial but not essential for the role.
This position is perfect for a driven, motivated and 'people person' Manager who is looking for their next leadership role.
Please apply if you would like to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.