A new model advice firm are looking for a Private Client Paraplanner to join their team in London. The successful candidate will provide technical administration support to Financial Planners by providing technical information and regulatory documentation for client meetings. To ensure that new business is processed compliantly, efficiently and accurately.
As the line manager doesn't work from London every day, they are looking for someone who can also look after any more junior members of the team with any queries they may have.
• To provide Financial Planners with necessary documentation and financial analysis to ensure the firm can satisfy clients’ needs in accordance with the firm’s regulatory obligations
• Research products available in the market, selecting those that are most appropriate for the client’s financial needs, priorities and overall financial position
• To complete all new business in a timely manner in accordance with company’s SLAs to ensure clients’ requirements are satisfied
• Ensure the compliance procedure is adhered to at all times to protect and safeguard the company by meeting the regulatory aspects of the role
• Develop product, technical and regulatory knowledge to keep up to date with latest financial regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
• Diploma Qualified and above
• Experience in the financial services industry, working for a financial adviser
• Previous paraplanning experience
• A comprehensive knowledge of pensions and investments is essential
• Good understanding of compliance processes and regulations
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Excellent report writing and written/verbal communication skills
• Professional, ethical and discreet
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.