Employee Benefits Administrator
Up to £20,000
This role would suit someone who has no prior experience in the Employee Benefits industry, my client is looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop a career within the industry. There will be full training and study support and a progression route for the right candidate in line with business needs.
The role will include:
* Administration of Pension, Group Risk and Health Care schemes
* Provide support to the Consultants to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio on a day-to-day basis
* Process renewals
* Conduct full market reviews
* Answer Consultant/client queries
* Develop and maintain good relationships with both clients and providers
* Issue/chase invoices
* Draft suitability reports
* New product research
* Keep all client records up to date
* Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of products and the marketplace in addition to studying for industry accredited examinations
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.