IFA (Independent Financial Adviser)
£35,000 - £40,000 + Commission and benefits package
My client has a strong reputation in the wealth management industry and they are looking for IFAs to join their Leeds office to work with high new worth clients, this opportunity is rare as a full client back is provided with the role. This role is available due to winning new business and the company are set to continue expanding in 2017.
* To give advice to clients of the Company on financial matters within the confines of the regulatory framework.
* To ensure clients receive suitable advice in line with their needs and objectives.
* To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, and persons connected with the Company.
* To produce written evidence of activities as required by the Company and the Regulator.
* To maintain Professional knowledge and develop existing skills by studying and taking exams to ensure up to date knowledge of the financial services sector.
* A strong knowledge of legislation and regulatory requirements
* A professional business manner
* Minimum qualification of Level 4 Diploma
* Communicate effectively with clients of all levels.
* Commitment to the company and the role
* High standards of work and a positive attitude at all times
* A high level of customer service and a positive attitude to the companies values
* Proven organisation and administrative skills
A basic salary of £40,000, bonus and commission as well as benefits is offered for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate would have experience working with clients from a health care background as well as having a business mix of pensions and investments.
Full administration and paraplanning support is provided for the successful IFA.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.