My Client is currently looking for an experienced IFA to join their team in Manchester.
The IFA will additionally provide a high quality, business focused and cost effect service to the clients of the Company. They will be required to demonstrate a proactive and compliant approach in all areas of their work.
* To give advice to clients of the Company on financial matters
* To ensure clients receive suitable advice in line with their needs and objectives.
* To act with honesty and integrity in all dealings with clients, and persons connected with the Company
* To produce written evidence of activities as required by the Company and the Regulator
* To maintain Professional knowledge and develop existing skills by studying and taking exams to ensure up to date knowledge of the financial services sector
* A high level of commitment to their role and the Company
* The capability to maintain high standards of work and a positive attitude at all times
* The capability to show empathy towards other team members
* A high level of customer service and a proactive approach to the use of the Company’s systems and procedures
* Proven organisation and administrative skills
* A good knowledge of compliance and regulatory requirements
* A professional business manner at all times
* The capability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
* Minimum Qualifications – QCA Level 4
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.