My client is currently looking for an experienced IFA Administrator to join their team in Manchester city centre.
* Providing comprehensive support to Senior Financial Advisers
* Administering investments, pensions and protection for individual clients and corporate schemes
* Submitting new business and servicing - protection, investments, top-ups, pension transfers and drawdown etc.
* Obtaining illustrations and application packs
* Producing up to date valuation reports for clients
* Good understanding of remuneration structure e.g. fees and commissions etc.
* Liaising with clients and dealing with their queries and concerns
* Maintaining client records on client software system Adviser Office and paper files
* Using Adviser Office software to administer all work
* Understanding of any financial services software systems preferred with Adviser Office
* Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post
* Liaising with colleagues, clients and product providers
* Composing letters
* Using Microsoft Office packages
* Competitive salary
* Contributory group personal pension
* Private medical insurance
* Permanent health insurance
* Life assurance
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Training fully supported
* Hours 9.00-5.00 (one hour for lunch) are the core hours
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.