My Client is currently looking for an Investment Development Manager to join their team in London.
* Promotion and marketing of the company’s discretionary and advisory investment and stockbroking services into IFA firms
* Establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with IFA firms and to be the key focal point for enquiries
* Proactively promote and drive new business and raise awareness of products and services to create leads and revenue for the advisory and discretionary investment management business
* Analysis of performance for geographic areas covered and take corrective action where necessary to maximise opportunities and achieve agreed levels for new business, retention and customer satisfaction
* To work with the Investment Managers to design, develop and implement local, regional and national campaigns to drive new business and retention opportunities
* You will be expected to be a well-motivated self-starter used to working with third parties to build a strong reputation maximising new business
* Tenacity and entrepreneurial skills are essential for success in this highly competitive marketplace
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills
* Rounded knowledge of investments, platforms and products
* Good competitor knowledge
* Experience working in an investment/IFA controlled distribution environment
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.