Currently partnered with an accountancy firm who are in the market for a Senior Paraplanner to join their team. This role is to work alongside a Director so the candidate must be experienced in dealing with UHNW/HNW clients in high volume in addition to having Fidelity FundsNetwork experience.
Full study support available and progression is supported in line with business requirement.
* Research to provide the most suitable advice to clients
* Researching product markets for each client specific requirement
* Production of suitability letters and reports within set timescales
* Answering client queries
* Accurate record keeping of both verbal and written communication
* Obtaining illustrations and other technical information from Insurers
* Dealing with clients face to face, phone and email
* Assisting with work flow
* Adhering to anti-money laundering and compliance guidelines
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.