Up to £30,000
Partnered with an accountancy firm who are in the market for a Junior Paraplanner to work closely with a Director. This role would suit someone who has made/is making the transition from Financial Planning Admin into paraplanning – ideally they are looking for someone who has started studying towards their Diploma in Financial Planning.
* Research and undertake technical assessments of cases submitted by Advisers
* Produce compliant and technically accurate suitability letters
* Assist with the preparation of detailed suitability reports
* Work with clients to resolve queries
* Assist with complex cases
* Liaise with the compliance
* Ensure accurate record keeping of all communication
* Keep up to date with legislation changes and brief Advisers accordingly
* Obtain illustrations and general information from Insurers
* Research products to assist Advisers in making client recommendations
* Deal with clients by phone, written or face to face
* Meet all regulatory and departmental requirements (as detailed within the role profile)
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.