Independent Financial Advisor
£40,000 - £45,000 Competitive Bonus Structure and Benefits
Client Bank and Leads Provided
Client Overview - Independent Financial Advisor
IDEX are partnering with one of the UK’s leading firms, who specialise within the independent financial advisory and employee benefits sector.
My client has a network of locations spanning the UK, giving their clients the power to take control of their financial future by delivering specialist advice on a local level, with the reassurance and support of a national operation.
Position Overview - Independent Financial Advisor
The Independent Financial Advisor will deliver expert financial advice and a first class customer experience in a commercial manner which meets or exceeds budgeted revenues in a cost effective way. This will be in line with plans and budgets and in compliance with corporate values.
The right candidate is likely to progress in the firm and accept increased responsibilities, as well as rewards.
Summary of the role - Independent Financial Advisor
* Manage ongoing relationship with clients - being the first point of contact on all matters including technical matters
* To provide support to clients in achieving their lifestyle ambitions through the efficient and competent management of their financial planning affairs
* The input of client information into cash flow programmes and financial interpretations
* Obtaining illustrations, researching products for particular client requirements and collating evidence of research
Skills - Independent Financial Advisor
* Technical competency in all areas involving financial planning in particular investments, pensions, tax, financial protection and estate planning
* Achieves business targets and develops customer relationships
* Knowledge of relevant market
* Previous experience to achieve targets within a financial organisation
* Ability to keep abreast of changes/development in own area of expertise
* Ability to work as part of a team
Qualifications - Independent Financial Advisor
* Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services
* Chartered Financial Planner or progressing towards Chartership
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.